Having decided to stand for the district election I thought that I ought to find out the in’s and outs of getting elected. I have found Peter’s teleseminars very informative and helpful to get you elected. I highly recommend this course to anybody that is standing for election.
Richard Grocock – Candidate in the 2015 District Council Elections
“I strongly recommend Peter’s seminars to all those standing for election for the first time. The principles are sound and well proven and a must for all those in marginal seats”
Peter Cowie – Candidate in the 2015 District Council Elections
Peter’s teleseminars are well pitched to fully involve all the participants. They really benefit from the interaction and acquire knowledge and answers to their questions without feeling that they are the recipients of a lecture. I found it a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I would not hesitate to recommend his teleseminars to any candidates I am involved with!”
Gordon Williams – Conservative Election Agent 1992 – date
- “23 years of election experience across a number of constituencies is available to you
- Peter will assist with the complex area of nomination forms – get these wrong and your nomination will be rejected
- Most candidates get “candidate jitters” during a campaign Peter will be on the end of the phone to calm those nerves
- Peter will help you bring together your thoughts into leaflets and websites that will get your message over to the electorate
- Peter has run a great number of elections as a Political Agent and knows how to run and win an election.
- Peter has intense knowledge of political parties and particularly the Conservative Party.
- Peter would be able to direct candidates in the right direction to win an election.
- Peter has been involved, to a very high degree, in both District, County, National and European elections.”
Sylvia Martin, Wealden Constituency Conservative Association Chairman 1995 – 1998, ex District Councillor & Council Chairman.
“I had the pleasure of working with Peter when I was the Association Chairman at Lewes Constituency. Peter was a huge asset to the Association; his knowledge of political campaigning was invaluable to us as we faced the local elections in 2012.
His training seminars were invaluable to those candidates who had not campaigned before, and our seasoned sitting councillors benefitted from his re-election strategy seminars. Peter is an astute political strategist who understands the art of preparing for and running a successful campaign. His knowledge, experience and support certainly secured an historic win for us at Lewes District council after 20 years in opposition, as well as a victory in Seaford Town after a period of 18 years in opposition.
Any councillor, budding councillor, sitting or prospective MP or MEP would benefit greatly from this book as well as Peter’s support, knowledge and expertise in the field.”
Huw Jones, Lewes Constituency Conservative Association Chairman, 2010 – 2013
“When I first stood as a candidate back in 2004 Peter was a valuable source of information on the trials and tribulations of getting the message over to local residents. Whether it was helping to design a leaflet or the best approaches to canvassing, on the doorstep or over the phone, good advice was offered by Peter and gratefully received.”
Bob Standley, Wealden Constituency Chairman 2008 – 2011, Leader of Wealden District Council and East Sussex County Councillor.